Huawei Ascend Mate 7 with fingerprint sensor and Octa-core Processor announced
Huawei has launched its latest phablet Huawei Ascend Mate 7 in IFA 2014 in Berlin. It comes with powerful hardware specifications including a fingerprint scanner similar to what we saw in HTC One max. Company boasts that it supports up to 5 different fingerprints.
Huawei Ascend Mate 7 features a 6 inch 1080p LTPS display with 83% screen to body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. It is powered by octa-core (1.8GHz A15 + 1.3GHz A7) Kirin 925 SoC with Mali T628 GPU. It runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat with EMUI 3.0 skin at top. 316 GB variant of the smartphone will come with 2 GB RAM while 2 GB variant will come with 3 GB RAM. It also features microSD card slot. It comes with 13 megapixel rear camera with Sony’s fourth generation BSI sensor and LED flash. It also has a 5 megapixel front camera.
Connectivity features of Ascend Mate 7 include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, 3G and 4G LTE Cat 6. It is packed with 4100 mAh Li-Polymor.
Huawei Ascend Mate 7 specifications
- 6-inch in-cell LTPS display, 1500:1 contrast ratio
- Octa-Core (4×1.8GHz Cortex A15 4×1.3GHz Cortex A7) Hisilicon Kirin 925 processor with Mali T-628 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory / 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Emotion UI 3.0
- 13MP camera with, F2.0 aperture, Sony Sensor, 5-element lens LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera 5P non-spherical lens
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- 4100 mAh battery
- 7.9 mm thick and weighs 182 grams
Huawei Ascend Mate 7 three colour- Obsidian black, Moonlight silver, and Amber gold.