Lenovo Vibe Z2 with 64-bit Snapdragon 410 SoC announced
Lenovo has launched another smartphone in Vibe Z series. This new smartphone is dubbed as Lenovo Vibe Z2. It features a 5.5 inch HD display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It runs on Android Kitkat With Vibe UI 2.0. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU.
It is packed with 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage. It features a 13 megapixel rear camera with Sony Exmor sensor dual LED flash, BSI sensor and optical Image Stabilization. It also has a 8 megapixel front camera. Connectivity features of the smartphone include 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth with A2DP and aGPS. It is packed with 3000 mAh battery.
It comes in White, Titanium and Gold colors. It will be available in October starting from China and then Asia pacific. It is priced at $429 USD.
Lenovo Vibe Z2 specifications
- Dual SIM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Vibe UI
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with 600nits brightness
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB of internal memory
- 13MP auto focus camera with dual LED Flash, Sony Exmor sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, aGPS
- 3000 mAh L battery
- 7.8mm thick and weighs 158 grams