5 Mirrorless Camera under Rs. 50000 in India | 2019
Photography field is booming very fast with the craze of social media and blogging. People want to share their lives, views, hobbies, and talent through photographs and videos. Point to shoot camera, DSLR, SLR, and mirrorless cameras are must if you want to be a photographer or blogger. Mirrorless camera is for the person who is truly interested in photography as these cameras are a little bit costlier than SLR or DSLR. The mirrorless camera gives less noisy and high-quality images. It is also good for those who travel a lot for their work as it is light in weight.
Also see: DSLR vs Mirrorless Cameras
Big Diwali Sale MobilesBig Diwali Sale Mobiles
If you are searching for a Mirrorless camera under Rs. 50000 then we assume that you know what is mirrorless Camera. Mirrorless camera is also known as a hybrid camera and compact system camera. Mirrorless camera does not have an optical mirror as in SLR. It does not use a mirror to switch the scene between the optical viewfinder and image sensor. That’s why it is light in weight and have high-quality images in comparison to DSLR.
Mirrorless Camera under Rs. 50000 in India
Below is the list of Mirrorless Camera under Rs. 50000 in India. These are entry level Mirrorless Cameras, so you can not aspect much.
|Mirrorless Camera under Rs. 50000||Price||Retailer|
|Canon EOS M50||Rs. 49,990||Amazon|
|PANASONIC LUMIX G7||Rs. 47,300||Amazon|
|Sony Alpha ILCE-6000L||Rs. 47,990||Amazon|
|Fujifilm X-T100||Rs. 44,850||Amazon|
|YI M1 Mirrorless Digital Camera||Rs. 40,390||Amazon|
1. Canon EOS M50
Canon EOS M50 is the best mirrorless camera under Rs. 50000. It is compact and offers good video and photo experience. The camera can also record 4K UHD 24p video and capture excellent shots. It has 24.1 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS Sensor. It also has Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD and a built-in Electronic Viewfinder. It has Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD and an electronic viewfinder. It also comes with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and NFC connectivity.
- 24.1 MP CMOS (APS-C) Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- electronic viewfinder3
- Dual Pixel AF CMOS
- 3x Optical Zoom
- 4K UHD recording
- 120p slow motion
- ISO 100-25600
- Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC
2. PANASONIC LUMIX G7
PANASONIC LUMIX G7 was launched for Rs. 57000 but now this mirrorless camera is being sold for less than Rs. 50000. This is a compact mirrorless camera focused for video content along with offering excellent photography experience. The camera can record 4K videos and can also capture 4K burst shots. It has a micro four-thirds 16-megapixel sensor with a Venus Engine 9 processor. The camera has several functions keys that are customizable.
Also read: PANASONIC LUMIX G7 Review
- 16 Megapixels
- Up to 4K video recording at 25fps
- 3X optical zoom
- Shutter Speed: 60 – 1/16000 Seconds
- ISO 100 to 3200
- 22 creative Filters
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- 3-inch display that folds out on a single angle
- Fast focus
- 49 focus points
- Micro Four Thirds mount
- RAW, RAW+Fine, RAW+Standard, Fine, Standard
- Color temperature setting2500-10000K in 100K
- Self timer10sec, 3 images / 2sec / 10sec
- Remote Control
3. Sony Mirrorless Digital Camera (ILCE-6000L/H)
Sony ILCE-6000L/H an entry-level mirrorless digital camera. It has 24.3MP APS-C-sized EOR APS HxmD CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor. These sensor and processor produce high resolution, low noise, and notable low-light quality video. The sensor utilizes a gapless on-chip lens. This Mirrorless DSLR supports Full HD 1080p video recording at 60, 30, and 24 fps in the high-quality 50 Mbps XAVC S codec. The Fast Hybrid AF system utilizes both a 179-point phase-detection system and 25-point contrast-detection system to achieve precise focus in as little as 0.06 sec.
The alpha6000 does not have a built-in “sensor-shifting” image stabilization.
- Compact and lightweight Mirrorless camera for everyday use
- 24.3MP APS-C-sized Eor APS HxmD CMOS sensor
- BIONZ X image processor
- Ultrafast autofocus with 179 AF points and up to 11Fps
- Capture Life in high-resolution images
- Easy and intuitive controls help you shoot Like a Pro
- Smartphone remote control and sharing via NFC and Wi-Fi
- Fast Hybrid AF & 179 Phase-Detect Points.
- BIONZ X Image Processor
Price: Rs. 47,990
Buy Now: Amazon
Also, Check this list of Best DSLR for Beginners under Rs. 30000
If you want to know about the best lenses for portrait photography, CLICK HERE.
4. Fujifilm X-T100
Fujifilm X-T100 is also a good mirrorless camera in budget segment. Fujifilm X-T100 has a 24 megapixels APS-C CMOS sensor. It offers Excellent JPEG quality and offers good battery life. It has a Built-in 2.36M-dot OLED EVF and an LCD that tilts and flips outward. It has good build quality for the price. It has good autofocus for static objects, but autofocus for moving subjects is poor. It can record 4K 15p videos but the 4K quality is not good.
- 24MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- ISO range of 100-51200 (fully expanded)
- The 91-point hybrid AF system
- 2.36M-dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- 3-inch touchscreen LCD can both tilt up/down and flip outward 180°
- 6 fps continuous shooting (up to 26 JPEGs)
- Film Simulation modes
- 4K/15p and 1080/60p video
- 4K BurstMulti-FocusFocus modes
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- 430 shots/charge battery life (per CIPA rating)
Price: Rs. 44,850
Buy Now: Amazon
5. YI M1 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- 20MP still images
- 4K/30fps video recording
- Latest Sony IMX269 Image Sensor;
- Latest Firmware Version:2.0
- Supports shooting on the App remotely
- MFT (Micro Four Thirds) System
- Sleek and simple body design
- Built-in Wi-Fi and BLE Bluetooth
Price: Rs. 40,390
Buy Now: Amazon
These are the 5 Mirrorless camera under Rs. 50000 in India. These all are entry-level mirrorless camera therefore, they don’t have many features but they are good, in their price range. Canon EOS M50 is the best followed by PANASONIC LUMIX G7. I recommend both of these cameras if you have a budget up to Rs. 50000.