5 Best Air Purifiers under Rs. 25000 for Home -2018
Air pollution is turning out to be a big problem for big cities in India. Not just air outside, the air inside your home is also not safe for your health. Breathing polluted air does not show any instant ill effects but it can be the cause of several deadly diseases after a few months. People only share posts on social media but they never take any proactive steps for this.
Due to urbanization and the increasing rate of private vehicles, air pollution is increasing day by day. We can’t do anything for the pollution outside unless government and other people start a collective step, but can try to keep the air inside our home pollutants free by using an Air purifier. There are lots of Air Purifiers in the market, so selecting one can be a tough task. In this article, we are listing best air purifiers under Rs. 25000. You can check this list and buy the one for you. But before that, you need to know how to find a good air purifier.
Best deals on mobile phonesThinking to buy a phone? do not miss these awesome deals
How to find a good air purifier?
People generally become confused while purchasing an Air Purifier because they have less idea of how to find the best one. They don’t know which product is good for them as per their needs. And they end up buying the one that doesn’t offer value for money. There are some important points to consider while buying an air purifier for yourself. Here is the list of important things to consider while buying air purifier:
- Numbers of filter: A good air purifier must have at least three filters. It should have a pre-filter to filter large particles, pet hairs, and dust. The activated carbon filter is necessary to filters TVOCs and Tobacco smoke. It should also have High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter to filter out bacteria and Viruses. This filter also captures ultrafine particles.
- Operating cost: Some parts of air purifiers need to replace after a few months. Always look Energy Star rating on air purifier to reduce these extra costs. Some air purifier models have washable filters. So, they can be reused after wash.
- Coverage Area: Always consider the coverage area. If you have a big room or a more active room, pick the air purifier with a large coverage area.
- Portability: Portability is important so that you can move it to any room. This will also help you at the time of shifting the house.
- Power Consumption: Choose the air purifier with a large coverage area with less power consumption.
- Fan: There are air purifiers with the fan system that sucks dust. You can go with the one without a fan but they are less efficient. The only drawback of a purifier with a fan is that they make a little bit of noise. Now, there are many air purifiers which come with the silent mode or sleep mode options to tackle the noise.
These are the main points to consider while purchasing good air purifiers. Some other points that you can consider are servicing indicator, programmable timer, Ionizer, and remote control.
We made this list of best air purifiers under Rs. 25000 for you. You can save your time by checking this list and buying one for you.
Best Air Purifiers under Rs. 25000
|Best Air Purifiers under Rs. 25000||Price||Retailer|
|Sharp FP-FM40E-B Air Purifier||Rs. 24,551||Amazon|
|Crusaders Air Purifier XJ-3800-I||Rs. 23,500||Amazon|
|Honeywell HAC35M1101W||Rs. 21,990||Amazon|
|Blueair Blue Pure 211||Rs. 19,270||Amazon|
|Philips AC2887/20||Rs. 16,799||Flipkart|
1. Sharp FP-FM40E-B Air Purifier:
The price of Sharp FP-FM40E-B Air Purifier is Rs. 25999 but you can easily get it for less than Rs. 25000 on any of the online stores. It is world’s first air purifier with mosquito catcher. So, it not just removes pollutants from the air but also catches mosquitos. The active plasma cluster in the purifier eliminates smell, toxic gases, and VOC from both air and surface. It also removes pathogens (particles up to 0.01microns) like the virus, dust mites, fungi etc.
It emits the positive and negative ions that occur in nature and generates fresh indoor air. It has a large filter surface area for higher performance and efficiency. The area covered by this air purifier is up to 300 square feet and it consumes 33Watts (max) power.
The notable thing about this air purifier is that its technology has been certified by 28 global labs for safety and effectiveness.
Price: Rs. 24,551
Buy Now: Amazon
2. Crusaders Floor Mounted Air Purifier XJ-3800-I
The Crusaders Floor Mounted Air Purifier XJ-3800-I has 7 Stage Filtration System to remove everything from the air like Dust, Smoke, Germs, and Bacteria. These 7 stages are pre-filter, electrostatic plasma, activated carbon, HEPA, photocatalyst (TiO2), UV Lamp, and Ioniser. The area covered by this air purifier is up to 750 Square feet. It has a fan with five different modes. The company claims that it is less noisy as compared to others.
This air purifier is made in India so specially designed for Indian climate. The pre-filter is washable, and HEPA filter and carbon filter will last around 15 Months on average use.
This Air Purifier covers a large area but it is floor mounted product. So portability is an issue.
Price: Rs. 23,500
Buy Now: Amazon
3. Honeywell HAC35M1101W Portable Room Air Purifier:
This Honeywell air purifier is easy to operate as it has an intuitive, smart touch interface. It has a filter life of up to 3000 hours. This Honeywell air purifier has Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 300 cubic m/h and it covers up to 450 square feet with power consumption of 52 watts.
It has a 3D design that gives maximum air circulation. It also has sleep mode to reduce the noise of the fan.
Price: Rs. 18,999
Buy Now: Amazon
Searching for air purifiers under Rs. 15000, Here is the list of best air purifiers under Rs. 15000 in India.
4. Blueair Blue Pure 211
BlueAir is a notable company that has good Air Purifiers for home usage. This model can cover 540 sq. ft area and is suitable for bedroom and living room. It has a CADR rate of 350 m3/hr. It comes with Patent HEPASilent technology and claims to capture 99.97% of airborne particles down to 0.1 microns in size. It has 360-degree air intake design, so draws air from all side.
It has one button control and works silently. It is also available in different color filters to match the interior of your home. The product is energy efficient and comes with 2 years of warranty.
Also read: BlueAir Blue Pure 211 Review
Price: Rs. 13,972
Buy Now: Amazon
5. Philips AC2887/20 Portable Room Air Purifier
Philips AC2887/20 is a Portable Room Air Purifier with HEPA and Activated Carbon filters. It covers room size of up to 851 square feet. It consumes 60 Watts power. This air purifier helps in the entire evacuation of harmful gases, bacteria, virus and other harmful air-borne particles present in the air inside your room.
It also has a silent mode and sleep mode. The air purifier turns down its fan speed and noise level to allow a comfortable night’s sleep.
Price: Rs. 15,999
Also, read Best Portable Air Conditioners in India
These are the best air purifiers under Rs. 25000 in India. You can choose anyone as per your need. We suggest you go with Sharp FP-FM40E-B Air Purifier as it offers mosquito catcher feature as an advantage. Crusaders Floor Mounted Air Purifier XJ-3800-I offers larger coverage area but portability is an issue. Now you have the list to select. If you have any confusion, you can always leave a comment.