Xiaomi Mi Soundbar launched in India for Rs. 4999
Along with two new Mi TV models, Xiaomi also launched the Mi Soundbar in India. It costs Rs. 4999 and will be available from Mi.com and Mi Home stores starting 16th January 2019.
Mi Soundbar has eight drivers including two 20mm dome tweeters for the highs, two 2.5-inch woofers for the mids and four passive radiators for the lows and enhanced bass.
Discount of Rs. 9500 on Micromax 32 inches HD Ready LED TVDiscount of Rs. 9500 on Micromax 32 inches HD Ready LED TV
Mi Soundbar features Bluetooth (with A2DP) connectivity along with Line-In, AUX, Optical and S/PDIF input options. You can connect this speaker with yur mobile device and TVs.
It has a minimalist design in a modern gray tone. It has stylishly designed in a bar shape with fabric mesh overlay. There is also a wall mount option. It measures 87x72x830mm and weighs 1.9 Kg.
- Bluetooth 4.2 supports A2DP music playback
- 3.5 mm stereo AUX input, fiber optic input, coaxial input, red and white audio input
- Input power: > 14W X 2 @1 kHz， THD < 1%
- Frequency response range: 50 Hz – 25000 Hz ( -10 dB)
- Nominal impedance: 6 ohms
Xiaomi claims that it takes just 30 seconds to setup the sound bar.