Kingston DataTraveler WorkSpace USB 3.0 Windows to Go PenDrive
Kingston DataTraveler WorkSpace is ideal for Corporate users because it comes with large storage space along with Windows to Go. Windows To Go is fully managed corporate Windows 8 workspace configured on this pendrive. So, you can bring your own PC with you on the go and you will have your own pc any where. This pendrive works something like LiveUSB drives. Just plug in this pendrive in any system and boot with your own Windows 8 workspace without security compromises. Actual storage space will be less than the labeled on the device. Because few space is reserved for th Windows. One key note about this pen drive is that you will not lose bootable Windows in it even after formatting the device.
Specifications of Kingston DataTraveler Workspace
- Capacities: 32GB, 64GB, 128GB. (128 build to order)
- Speed: Max Sequential Read/Write speed: 250/250MB/s, Sustained Random 4k Read/Write: 3,750/9,800 IOPS, PCMARK® Vantage HHD Suite score: 22,250
- Supports TRIM and SMART commands
- Dimensions 75.29 x 22.98 x 16.44mm
Kingston DataTraveler Workspace is thick and comes with very simple design. It has a large cap which can be placed at the backside. So, you will not have to face the problem of loosing the USB cap. It has grayish color combination which does not look impressive. May be because I do not like dull colors like Gray. Dimensions of the device are: 75.29 x 22.98 x 16.44 mm.
Windows To Go
Once you boot with this, you will be able to run Windows 8 in any device. All files created with this will remain in the drive. So, you will be able to access the file later. But you will not be able to access the files of the hard drive. It may be because of security of the drive. During the use, you will be able to install new programs and run existing pre-installed programs.
- Transfer Speed is good
- Windows To Go Certified drive.
- Unable to access Internal Hard Disk partition while working on Bootable Windows
- It is not easy to recover damaged Windows To Go Partition.
- Dull Design
Minium system Requirements
You cannot use it any system because there is also minimum system requirement to use this Pendrive.
- System must support USB bot
- USB boot must be enabled
- Processor must support the image on Windows To Go Drive
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- Atleast 2 GB RAM
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.2 or greater driver
- USB 2.0 or higher