There are many people who want to own a high-end smartphone but cannot afford it. These people always search for a used smartphone in good condition. This Buy and sell used mobile online is now became a big business in India and growing very fast. Companies are also selling refurbished phones to let customers buy phones for the low price.
There are many popular websites which allow users to sell and buy used smartphones and tablets in India. If you want to buy used mobile phones, you have various options online. Not just buying, you can also sell your used phones on the same websites. In this post, I am listing best websites where you can sell your used phone and buy used mobile phones as well.
Up to 50% OFF on PowerbanksUp to 50% OFF on Power banks on Flipkart
Read More: Samsung Galaxy On8 Review
Buy and Sell Used Mobile Phones Online in India
In this post (Updated on April 2017), we are listing 10 popular websites where users can buy used mobile phones or sell used mobile phones. Hope, you will find a place to sell your old smartphone or to buy an old smartphone.
Junglee is owned by Amazon. So, it is the trusted mobile to buy an old mobile phone or to sell a one.
OLX is the largest online market to buy and sell used items and mobile is one of them. So, you can trust on OLX even with closed eyes.
Quickr is the main competitor of OLX. It is also in the same business of buying and selling old items.
Mobile4sale is the Indian website dedicated only to mobiles. You can buy and sell mobile here.
Previously, this website name is Reglobe. Cashify only deals on buying and selling of gadgets.
91mobiles is the gadget research portal and they also sell old mobiles.
This website is dedicated to buying and selling of smartphone online.
You can buy and sell android devices, iPad, iPhone, computer and tablets here on MoSwap.
Users have some good reviews on this website. that means You can give a try on this website.
Sell your mobile at best price on Atterobay. This website only has selling option.
These are nice websites where you can list your smartphone or tablet which you want to sell. If you want to buy used the mobile phone, search on the portal, see photos and specifications, contact owner and set your deal.
Before buying the used phone, you should follow these tips:
- Always try to contact person in your city. It will help you to reach the person and see the actual condition of the phone.
- If possible, take the phone at least day or two. It will help you to judge the phone’s battery. If not possible, ask him about the battery backup.
- Check the battery, IMEI number and bill of the phone. There may be the possibility that the owner has stolen the phone. You may be getting into trouble. So check the ownership of the phone is most recommend step.
- Check the manufacturing of the device. There are few cheat codes that will show you the manufacturing of the device and battery.
- Check the current market price of the phone in various online retailers.
If you want to buy new mobile but confused, try our Gadget Research Portal.
If you know about any website that is good enough to make a place in this list. Do tell us in comments.