6 Best Headphones Under Rs. 500 in India | 2019
Every music lover wants the best headphone that fulfills their need. But many times it is not possible for a person to buy expensive headphones outside his or her budget. If you are having budget Rs. 500 and you want a headphone that fulfills your basic needs then these latest and best headphones under Rs. 500 are only for you. Choose the best one for yourself.
Well, as this Rs. 500 is a budget headphones range, so you can not expect much with these headphones. But I assure you these are the comfortable and best stereo headphones under Rs. 500. We made this list with the great research on every feature and user’s experiences. You will never regret buying best headphone under Rs. 500 from this list. We regularly update this list whenever the new product release in the market.
Best Headphones Under Rs. 500
This is the list of Best Headphones Under Rs. 500 to buy in the year 2018. These are budget headphones, so you can not expect much but they are the best in their range. If you increase your budget a little more than there are few more good headphones:
- Sony MDR-ZX110A On-Ear Stereo Headphone (Rs. 599):- Buy Now
- SH-12 wireless headphones stretchable foldable with Bluetooth and inbuilt microphone and SD card slot (Rs. 599):- Buy Now
If you are searching for the best earphones under Rs. 500, click here.
|Best Headphones Under Rs. 500||Price||Link to Buy|
|iBall Rocky headphone with mic||Rs. 499||Buy Here|
|Intex Multimedia H-50||Rs. 499||Buy Here|
|Philips SHS390/98||Rs. 432||Buy Here|
|Zebronics ZEB-2100HMV||Rs. 499||Buy Here|
|Philips SHP1900/97||Rs. 430||Buy Here|
|Philips SBCHL140/98||Rs. 350||Buy Here|
Don’t want to buy Philips headphones, Try this list of Best Headphones under Rs. 1000
1. iBall Rocky Over-Ear Headphones with Mic
iBall Rocky Over-Ear Headphone comes with a built-in microphone and has volume control buttons to give you full control from the headphone. It is very comfortable to wear and use. This headphone under 500 INR comes with large ear cups with a thick cushion which blocks the external noise and gives you good audio experience.
- Headphone Driver Unit – 40mm,
- Microphone Driver Unit – 9.0 x 7.0mm
- Headphone frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity – 110dB, Impedance – 32Ω
- Output power – 100mW,
- Controls – Volume control
- Input/Output plugs – Headphone – 3.5mm Stereo and Microphone – 3.5mm Stereo
2. Intex Multimedia H-50 Over The Ear Headphone
Intex Multimedia H-50 Over The Ear Headphone has good sound quality with output of 30 mW. It has an adjustable headphone band with volume control buttons. The only drawback with this headphone is that it doesn’t have an inbuilt microphone but the sound quality is quite good in comparison to other headphones under Rs. 500.
- AUX audio input compatible with Mobile/PC/TV/Laptop
- Multimedia Headphone with AUX/Calling
- Output: 30 mW
- Digital controls: Play, pause, song change, calling
- Adjustable on headband
Buy Now: Amazon
3. Philips SHS390/98 On-Ear Stereo Headphone
Philips SHS390 is the on-ear headphone under Rs. 500 in India. It is a neckband headphone with the dynamic bass sound. The 32-mm speaker driver is a powerful element in this headphone for delivering non-distorted sound with any given input power. Bass beat vents in the Philips SHS390 allow air movement for better sound with deep rich bass. The neodymium magnet is used for greater sensitivity in a voice coil, better bass response, and higher overall sound quality. Under Rs. 500, it is the best headphone.
Note: It is wired headphone without the mic.
- Powerful 32-millimeter speaker driver
- High-performance sound as compared to other headphones under 500.
- Bass beat vents that allow air movement for better sound
- Neodymium magnet
- Better Ear cushions for good comfort and bass response
- Single-sided cable reduces tangling
- A 1.2 meter long cable that is ideal for outdoor use
4. Zebronics ZEB-2100HMV Wired Headset Headphone
The Zebronics ZEB-2100HMV headphone with mic is a perfect companion for your movie nights or long night talk. This wired headphone has comfortably padded earcups and comes with a 3mm jack. It is compatible with mobile and tablet and has a volume control option for ease of access. This is the best headphone with Mic under Rs. 500 that you can buy.
- Headphone with Mic
- Drive unit 40mm
- Frequency response 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity 105dB/mW
- Impedance 32 Ohms
- Plug type 3.5mm
- Soft Padded Cup over Ear
Buy Now: Amazon
5. Philips SHP1900/97 Over-Ear Stereo Headphone:
Philips SHP1900/97 is the lightweight and comfortable over-ear stereo headphone under Rs. 500. It has good durability and the comfy ear cushions prevent any audio leakage and also enhance bass frequencies. This stylish headphone is compatible with any device that comes with 3.5-mm jack and a frequency response of 20-20000Hz.
Note: It is wired headphone without a mic.
- lightweight over-ear headphone
- Full-sized ear shells that block the external noise
- Adjustable Headband
- Ear cushions improve wearing comfort and bass response
- 98dB sensitivity/32ohm impedance
- 20-20,000Hz frequency range
- 500mW maximum power input
- 2 m long cable
6. Philips SBCHL140/98 On-Ear Headphone:
Philips SBCHL140/98 is an On-Ear Headphone with a reinforced cable connection that ensures extra durability. The ultra lightweight and stainless-steel headband is quite comfortable and fit. It delivers big sound performance and bass beat vents allow air movement for better sound with a deep rich bass.
Note: It is wired headphone without the mic.
- Compact in size for easy carrying
- deliver crisp and powerful sound
- 30mm speaker driver
- A soft plastic part on the earshell reduces cable strain
- Cable Length: 1.0 m
- Connector: 3.5 mm stereo
- Frequency Response: 18–20,000 Hz
- Magnet Type: Ferrite
If you don’t want to go with Phillips headphones under Rs. 500, you can go with Sony MDR-ZX110A On-Ear Stereo Headphones. It is available on Amazon and Flipkart for Rs. 599. It has a unique inside-folding design that allows you to pack and carry them effortlessly. The MDR-ZX110A Headphones has a self-adjusting headband and cushioned earpads that as very comfortable for long use.
Read more: Best Headphones under Rs. 1000
These are the Best Headphones Under Rs. 500 to buy in the year 2019. I hope your search would end here. If you know about any other best headphone under Rs. 500, do tell us. we will update this list with credit after doing research.