Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro with 6-inch 1080p display, Snapdragon 652 announced
Samsung has officially announced its big screen phone Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro in China. This phone surfaced last month. In China, it has been priced at 3499 yuan. Company didn’t talk about global roll out.
Also see: Samsung Mobile Price List.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro features a 6-inch full HD Super AMOLED display. On home button, it carries a fingerprint sensor. It has metal frame and glass back which looks very impressive. It runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with its custom UI at top It is powered by a Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU and 4 GB RAM. It comes with 32GB Internal Storage which is expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card
It features a 16 megapixels rear camera with LED flash, OIS and f/1.9 aperture. At front, it also comes with a 8 megapixels selfie shooter.
Connectivity features of the phone are 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.1, ANT+, NFC. It is packed with 5000 mAh battery with support to fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro specifications
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 16-megapixels rear camera, OIS, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- 8-megapixels front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- 32GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.1, ANT+, NFC
- 5000mAh battery, Fast Charging