7 Best Rechargeable Emergency Lights to Buy Online | 2020
Most people have inverters in their homes. So, they don’t feel any difficulty during the power cut. They only need emergency charger light when their inverter discharges or does not work. But there are some people who don’t have inverters as the power cut probability is less in their area or they are living on rent and don’t want to spend much. So, they need emergency lights during power cuts.
A power failure the night before an important exam or important presentation at work is everyone’s worst nightmare. At that time, the rechargeable lamp or rechargeable emergency light is a must-have electronics at home.
We have made this list of best rechargeable emergency lights so that you don’t have to postpone important work until the power supply is resumed. In our opinion, Buying a rechargeable LED bulb is a good option for a room. But if you want a movable emergency light then go for the rechargeable lantern.
Best Rechargeable Emergency Lights
Here is the list of led rechargeable emergency lights that you can buy. These are affordable emergency lights for homes that are rechargeable. You can buy any one of them to use in the power cut.
1. Eveready HL 52 Emergency Lights:
This is 3-in-1 Emergency rechargeable light by Eveready: Study light, table light, and a focused torchlight. It can be used as a Table-Light with 180° Swivel. There are 30 LEDs on the front panel and 9 LEDs for the handle torch that give a light output of 15 hrs. It also features a separate switch for the LED torch and deep discharge protection. This is one of the best rechargeable led lights for multipurpose use.
- Separate switch for LED Torch and deep discharge protection
- Built-in deep discharge and overcharge protection
- Equipped with 30+9 LEDs
- Sturdy plastic body and handle for ease of use
- Maintenance free rechargeable light
- 360° Flexible head for a multi-directional light
- Up to 16 Hours light output
Price: Rs. 1,399
NOTE: You can also Buy Eveready HL- 51 Emergency Lights. It is less costly than Eveready HL- 52 Emergency Lights. The only difference Eveready HL- 52 Emergency light has 360° Flexible head for multi-directional light and discharge protection and Eveready HL- 51 Emergency Lights does not have these features.
2. Philips Ujjwal Plus LED Lantern Emergency Lights
Philips Ujjwal Plus LED Lantern Emergency light is very handy in size and construction. Philips has a new LED technology that ensures a safe and long-lasting light source. It has overcharge and deep-discharge protection features for safety and prolonged battery life. This rechargeable emergency light has 360-degree rotatable light.
- Lamp Type: 40 x LED’s
- Lumens: 250Lm
- 360 degree bright light and plated reflector ensure larger illumination area
- Battery Capacity: 2200 mAh
- backup time: four hours
- overcharge and deep-discharge protection
Price: Rs. 1,350
NOTE: There is a mini version of this rechargeable emergency light- Philips Ujjwal Mini LED Lantern Emergency Lights. You can buy mini Philips rechargeable emergency light for Rs. 649. It has a 1200 mAh battery.
3. Wipro Amber Rechargeable Emergency LED Lantern
Wipro Amber Rechargeable Emergency LED Lantern has compact and easy to use design. It can be used vertically as well as horizontally. It has a rechargeable battery with 3000mAh capacity which takes 8-10hrs of time to full charge.
- Number of LEDs: 36-pieces
- Single line LED light
- Over charge and deep discharge protection,
- Built-in battery capacity: 3000mAh
- Recharging time: 8-10 hours
- Charging Time: 8hrs
- Operating time 1.5hours for strong light, 15 hours for weak light
- Wall Mountable
- Charging indicator
Price: Rs. 879
Buy Now: Amazon
4. Syska Rechargeable Emergency Bulb:
This Syska rechargeable bulb has a 2000 mAh battery that can light it for 3.5 hours during the power cut. You can get instant light when the electricity goes out with this Syska LED Emergency Light Bulb. You can also use it as a normal led bulb when there is power.
- Consumes 7 W
- Battery Capacity: 2000 mAh
- Rechargeable Battery
- 08 hrs Charging Time
- Emergency Lights
- Working Time: 3.5 hours
- Lumens: 650; Retro B22 base
Price: Rs. 399
Read more: Best Video Doorbells in India
5. Philips Ojas Emergency Light
This Philips rechargeable emergency light has an auto-start option. It automatically lights up when there is a power cut. It is ideal for studying and kitchen applications. This rechargeable emergency light won’t short circuit as it comes with a discharge protection feature.
- Deep discharge and overcharge protection
- 2 in 1: Portable light and torch
- Back up time: 4 Hours
- Charging Time: 8 Hours
- Auto ON
- Battery Capacity: 2000 mAh
- Lithium-ion battery for extra-long life
Price: Rs. 894
6. Wipro Coral Emergency Light E10004:
This Wipro rechargeable LED light has a high-quality rechargeable lithium battery. It is 360-degree light with 84 pieces of bright LED and adjustable brightness. This emergency light has a built-in battery with 50000 hours of LED life. The recharging time of this rechargeable lamp is 8-10 hours.
- 360 degree light
- 84 pieces of bright LEDs
- Foldable hook, Adjustable brightness
- 50000 hours LED life
- Battery Capacity: 3000 mAh
- Consumes 2 W
Price: Rs. 799
7. Halonix LED PRIME INVERTER LIGHT 9W B22 CW PK1 M Emergency Light
Halonix Prime Inverter LED is just like Syska rechargeable bulb but the bigger battery. It has a 2600mAh Lithium battery which gives continuous lighting up to 4 hours after a power cut. It takes 8-10 hours for full charging.
- Power Consumption: 9 W
- Battery Capacity: 2600 mAh
- 8 hrs Charging Time,
- 4 hrs Back-up Time
- Maximum Number of Recharges: 500
- Auto start and self-recharging
Price: Rs. 429
Buy Now: Flipkart
Are you also tired of stumbling in the dark and knocking your knees and elbows into the furniture? Don’t worry, just buy an Emergency Lights for your home.
This is the list of best rechargeable emergency lights that you can buy in India. You can buy any of them as all of them are best in their own respective way. If you find any other rechargeable LED light better than these, do tell us in comments. Also, share your views with us after buying one from here.