Xolo Play 8X-1200 with 5-inch display, Android 4.4 listed on official website for Rs. 19999
Today, Xolo announced its first ever octa-core smartphone based on Hive UI called Xolo Play 8X-1000. After few hours of announcement, Xolo has quietly listed another top-end smartphone Xolo Play 8X-1200 in its official website for Rs. 19,999. This smartphone comes with octa-core processor and Android Kitkat. But it does not have Hive UI. Today while announcing Hive UI, Xolo Business Head confirmed that no more smartphone with Hive UI is expected in coming months.
Xolo Play 8X-1200 features a 5 inch full HD PS display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 2 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592T processor with 700 MHz Mali 450 GPU. It runs on Android 4.4 kitkat. It comes with 13 megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 5 megapixel front camera. It is packed with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. It does not have microSD card slot for storage expansion. Other features are Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth, GPS, USB OTG and 2300 mAh battery.
Xolo Play 8X-1200 specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS OGS display
- 2GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592T processor with 700 MHz Mali 450 GPU
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, PureCel Sensor, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with BSI Sensor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2300 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 143 x 68.5 x 9.7mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio