Xolo 8X-1000 with HIVE UI and Octa-Core processor launched for Rs. 13999
Along with Xolo Hive UI, XOLO has launched its first smartphone XOLO 8X-1000. It comes with Hive UI. This comes with 5 inch display and Octa-core smartphone. It is priced at Rs. 13,999 only. It will be available across XOLO authorized retail stores next week.
Xolo 8X-1000 is a powerful device with high end hardware specifications. It features a 5 inch HD IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It is protected with ASAHI Dragontrail glass protection in front and Gorilla Glass 3 at back. It also has decent viewing angles. Response of the touchscreen is also awesome. It is powered by a octa-core MediaTek processor and runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat with Xolo HIVE UI. It features a 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2 megapixel front camera. Rear camera is capable of capturing good quality photos in low light and recording 1080 FHD videos. Front camera also does good job.
It is packed with 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage and microSD card slot. It has Mali 450-MP4 GPU for intense graphics requirements. It is capable of delivering good performance while gaming. It comes with 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS. It is packed with 1920mAh battery. Battery seems weaker as compared to other features. This kind of good gaming phones should have larger battery.
Xolo 8X-1000 Key specifications
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with ASAHI Dragontrail glass protection in front and Gorilla Glass 3 at back
- octa-core MediaTek processor with Mali 450 GPU
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with HIVE UI
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, EXMOR R Sensor, 1080p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- 3G HSDA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1920mAh battery.
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
At this price, it offers decent feature. It will be interesting to see how it competes with new Xiaomi Mi3.