Galaxy Note 510 up for pre-orders for Rs. 30,900
Samsung Galaxy Note 510 or Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 is now available for pre-order in India. Official Samsung e-store is taking pre-order of Samsung galaxy Note 510 for Rs. 30,900.
Samsung Galaxy Note 510 features 8 inch WXGA TFT display with 1280×800 pixels resolution. It runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. It is powered by a 1.6 GHz A9 quad-core processor. It has a 5 megapixel rear camera along with a 1.3 megapixel front camera.
Galaxy Note 510 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16GB/32GB internal storage. Internal storage is also expandable up to 64 GB.
It features Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, AllShareCast, Bluetooth 4.0 and USB 2.0 connectivity. It is packed with 4,600mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Note 510 technical specifications
- 8-inch WXGA display with 1280×800 pixels resolution
- 1.6GHz A9 quad-core processor
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 2GB RAM
- 16/32GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via microSD card
- 5-megapixel rear camera
- 1.3-megapixel front camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, AllShareCast, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0
- A-GPS + GLONASS (3G version only)
- Accelerometer, Digital Compass, Proximity
- 4,600mAh battery