Samsung Officially Unveils Galaxy Note 8.0
After many rumours and image leaks, finally Samsung has unveiled Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0. It was expected to unveil in MWC 2013 but company has put in front earlier than expectation.
Samsung has detailed Galaxy Note 8.0 on the official Facebook page. The Facebook update reads:
A new era of portability and everyday productivity.
Providing unrivalled multimedia performance within a compact one-hand-grip screen, the GALAXY Note 8.0 has the power and advanced technology to evolve the tablet experience and ensure you achieve new levels of efficient multi-tasking while benefitting from superb voice call functionality.
It is powered by a 1.6 GHz quad-core Cortex A9 processor and runs on Android 4.1.2 Jellybean. It features 8 inch TFT Super Clear LCD display with resolution of 1280 × 800 pixels. It also has a 5 megapixel read camera and a 1.2 megapixel front camera.
It comes with 2 GB RAM, 16 GB or 32 GB internal storage.
Features of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
- 8.0 inch TFT Super Clear LCD display, resolution 1280 × 800 pixels
- 1.6 GHz quad-core Cortex A9 processor
- Android 4.1.2 Jellybean
- 7.95 mm thick, to weigh about 338 grams
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB internal memory with micro SD slow support
- 5MP auto focus camera, 1.2MP front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA＋ 21Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct,Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS ＋ GLONASS (3G version)
- 4600 mAh battery
Price of the device is not confirmed yet but expected to be similar to iPad Mini. The Galaxy Note 8.0 will be available worldwide from Q2 2013.