Sony Xperia E and Xperia E dual Coming to India in March
Sony is now planning to bring affordable Xperia smartphones, Xperia E and Xperia E dual in India. Recently Company has introduced big screen Xperia Z in India.
Sony Xperia E and Xperia E dual were announced last year in December. Both smartphones will land in India by the end of this month. Price of Sony Xperia E will be around Rs. 10,000 and Xperia E dual will cost Rs. 11,000.
Specifications of both smartphones are exactly but Xperia E dual has dual sim capabilities. Sony Xperia E features a 3.5 inch HVGA touchscreen display It is powered by a 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM7227A processor with 512 MB RAM. Xperia E will come with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean onboard but Xperia E dual runs on Android 4.0 ICS.
Both smartphones feature 4 GB internal storage which is expandable up to 32 GB. These Xperia smartphones come with 3.2 megapixel camera.
Specifications of Sony Xperia E and Xperia E dual
- 3.5-inch (480 x 320 pixels) TFT capacitive touch screen display
- 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM7227A processor
- Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) (Xperia E dual only)
- Xperia E – Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean); Xperia E dual – Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 3.2-megapixel rear camera
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal memory, up to 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 3G, Bluetooth, WiFi b/g/n, DLNA, GPS / aGPS
- 1500 mAh battery
At this price range, there are many smartphones in Indian market. Indian consumers have now option for quad core smartphones with high end features. We are not sure about the success of Xperia E and Xperia E dual. Sony already has Xperia Tipo and Xperia Tipo dual in Indian market with price slightly lower than Xperia E.