Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro 11.2 with 2.5K 120Hz OLED display, Snapdragon 870 Announced
Along with Legion Y70, Lenovo also announced its flagship tablet Xiaoxin Pad Pro 11.2 in China. The tablet has a 2.5K OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, Snapdragon 870 SoC or Dimensity 1300T, up to 8GB RAM, and a large 8200mAh battery.
Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro 11.2 features an 11.2-inch OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and up to 600 nits brightness. The display supports Dolby Vision and HDR 10+. The display also has low-blue light emission certification from TÜV Rheinland Eye Care 2.0.
The tablet comes in two SoC options. You can either get it with Octa Core Snapdragon 870 7nm processor with Adreno 650 GPU or Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1300T CPU with Arm Mali-G77 MC9 GPU. The phone comes with 6GB or 8GB RAM options with 128GB of internal storage. Storage is further expandable up to 1TB with a microSD card.
Xiaoxin Pad Pro 11.2 is also compatible with the second-generation Xiaoxin stylus. The stylus has 4096 levels of sensitivity. The company is also offering Xiaoxin magnetic keyboard with a large trackpad and gesture functions.
The tablet has 13 megapixels rear camera and 8 megapixels selfie camera.
Xiaoxin Pad Pro 11.2 has Quad JBL Speakers with Quad-Channel and Dolby Atmos support. The tablet also has a 3.5 mm audio jack for headphones.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + Beidou, USB 3.2 (Gen 1) Type-C, and NFC. It packs an 8200mAh battery. The tablet with Snapdragon Soc supports 68W fast charging while the MediaTek variant supports 30W fast charging
Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro 11.2 Specifications:
- 11.2-inch OLED display with Dolby Vision, HDR 10+, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 870 7nm SoC with Adreno 650 GPU / Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1300T SoC with Arm Mali-G77 MC9 GPU.
- 6GB (Mediatek) / 8GB (Snapdragon) LPDD4X RAM
- 128GB UFS 3.1 storage, expandable up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with ZUI 14 for Pad
- 13MP rear camera, LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Quad JBL Speakers with Quad-Channel, Dolby Atmos
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + Beidou, USB 3.2 (Gen 1) Type-C, NFC
- 8200mAh battery with 68W (Snapdragon) / 30W fast charging (MediaTek)
- Dimensions: 263.66×166.67×6.8mm
- Weight: 480g
Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro 11.2 Snapdragon variant is priced at 2,499 yuan. It comes in Gold, Silver, Green and Blue colors. The Mediatek variant is priced at 2,199 yuan. It comes in Gold and Silver colors.