Fujifilm X-Pro3 Mirrorless camera launched in India at Rs. 1,55,999
Fujifilm has just announced the launch of its high-end mirrorless camera Fujifilm X-Pro3 in the Indian market. This is a compact mirrorless camera offering amazing image quality.
Fujifilm X-Pro3 features a back-illuminated 26.1MP “X-Trans” CMOS 4″ sensor that with X-Processor 4 image processor ensures good perforce and image quality.
The camera can record 4K videos at 30 fps and 1080p videos at 60fps. It has 91 Intelligent Hybrid AF points and ISO range is 80-51,200.
It comes with a 1.28-inch 1.62 million-dot tilting touchscreen LCD monitor. It can be flipped 180 degrees to let users shoot in various styles.
Fujifilm X-Pro3 also features a USB Type-C port that enables wired charging. It also features Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for wireless data transfer and controlling the camera remotely.
The exterior of the camera is made of titanium to make it lightweight and strong. The internal is made of magnesium alloy for durability. It comes in three color variations: Black, DR Black, and DR Sliver. The camera is also weather-resistant and is capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10°C.
- Sensor: 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS 4
- Image processor: X-Processor 4
- AF points: 91 Intelligent Hybrid (contrast and phase detection)
- ISO range: 80-51,200 (extended)
- Max image size: 6,240 x 4,160
- Metering modes: Multi, spot, average, center weighted
- Video: 4K up to 30fps (15 mins), 1080p up to 60fps (59 mins) / 120fps (6 mins)
- Viewfinder: Hybrid OVF (95% cov, x0.52 mag) and OLED EVF (100% cov, x0.66 mag, 3.69m dots)
- Memory card: 2x SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS II)
- Max burst: 11fps mechanical shutter, 20fps electronic (30fps with crop)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB-C
- Size: 140.5 x 82.8 x 46.1mm
- Weight: 497g (including battery and memory card)
|*Duratect Black||1,73,999/-||Available in January 2020||Available in January 2020|
|*Duratect Silver||1,73,999/-||Available in January 2020||Available in January 2020|