OnePlus 6 to go on sale today; here are the launch offers you shouldn’t miss
OnePlus 6 will go on sale today(May 21) at 12 pm on Amazon India’s website. However, the sale is only for Primer members as the website is holding ‘early access’ sale. The open sale for all consumers will start tomorrow.
OnePlus has partnered with several companies to offer exclusive offers and discounts to ints consumers. Here are the offers.
OnePlus 6 Offers:
- Buy OnePlus 6 using SBI Debit/Credit Cards and get Rs. 2000 cash back. (Expires on 28th May)
- Buy OnePlus 6 and Get Free Servify 12 Months Damage Protection Plan on opening Kotak 811 Account
- Buy OnePlus 6 and Get Free 1000 GB Idea Data and other benefits
- Buy OnePlus 6 and Get benefits of upto Rs. 25,000 on Flight and Hotel Bookings with Cleartrip
- Buy OnePlus 6 and Get Rs. 250 as Amazon Pay Balance on streaming prime video
- Buy OnePlus 6 and Get Rs. 500 Kindle Ebook promotion credits
You can order your OnePlus today to avail these exciting offers.
OnePlus 6 is a powerful smartphone that offers more value than the price it asks for. OnePus features 6.28-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on both front and back panel. It runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with OxygenOS 5.1. It is powered by 2.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 10nm Soc with Adreno 630 GPU and 6GB / 8GB RAM. It has dual 16 MP + 20MP camera and 16 MP front camera. It also packs 3300 mAh battery.
This year, the company also claims water resistance for daily usage but phone is not waterproof.
OnePlus 6 Price in India
- 64GB storage / 6GB RAM : Rs. 34999
- 256GB storage / 8GB RAM : Rs. 39999
- Marvel Avengers Limited Edition : Rs. 44999