Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) With S Pen Launched
Samsung unveiled a new variant of Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) tablet with S Pen in South Korea. It is priced at SKW 489,000.
This new Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) comes with 10.1-inch WUXGA (1920×1200) TFT display. It is powered by 1.6 GHz octa-core Exynos processor with 3 GB RAM. It has 32 GB internal storage with microSD card slot to expand storage up to 256 GB. It comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Samsung’s own skin at top.
It has 8-megapixels rear camera with f/1.9 aperture and 2-megapixels front camera.
It is packed with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Glonass, and Micro-USB connectivity options. The tablet also comes with a SIM card slot and supports 4G connectivity
It is packed with 7300 mAh battery which claims to deliver up to 49 hours of talk time on 4G network.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) with S Pen Specifications
- 10.1-inch WUXGA (1920×1200) TFT display
- 1.6 GHz octa-core Exynos processor
- 3 GB RAM
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 32 GB internal storage, expandable up to 256 GB
- 8-megapixels rear camera with f/1.9 aperture
- 2-megapixels front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Glonass, and Micro-USB connectivity
- 7300 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 254.3×164.2×8.2mm
- Weight: 558 grams