Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus With 10.1-inch 2K splash-proof display, Snapdragon 652, 9300 mAh battery announced
Lenovo announced its new Yoga Tab 3 Plus tablet at PFA 2016. It comes with 10.1-inch WQXGA Splash-proof display. This tablet aims those who need enhanced multimedia experience on-the-go. It comes in Puma Black Finish and Gunmetal Grey colors and price starts at 299 Euros. It will be available starting in November 2016.
It is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU and 3 GB RAM. It has 32 GB internal storage with microSD card slot to expand storage up to 128 GB. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
It also offers 13 megapixels rear camera and a 5-megapixels front camera.
For good multimedia experience, it has 4 Front-facing JBL Speakers with Dolby Atmos. It also offers 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac(2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS and USB Type-C connectivity. It is packed with large 9300 mAh battery which claims to offer up to 18 hours of usage. Battery also supports fast charging.
It will be available in WiFi only and WiFi+LTE variants.
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus specifications
- Single SIM (optional)
- 10.1-inch WQXGA (2560 x 1600 pixels) IPS display with 299ppi
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor (xA72 1.8GHz + 4xA53 1.4GHz) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 13-megapixels auto focus rear camera
- 5-megapixels fixed focus front camera
- 4 Front-facing JBL Speakers with Dolby Atmos
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac(2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 9300mAh battery with up to 18 hours of usage time, fast charging
- Dimensions: 247x179x4.68mm
- Weight: 637 grams (WiFi), 644 (LTE)