Huawei MediaPad M3 with 8.4-inch 2K display, Kirin 950 Soc, metal body announced
Huawei has announced its latest MediaPad tablet at IFA 2016 in Berlin. This tablet is MediaPad M3. It comes with 8.4-inch WQXGA (2560 x 1600 pixels) display and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It boasts a premium metal unibody design with diamond-cut chamfered edges.
It comes in Gold and Silver color options. It is priced at 349 Euros for the 32GB WiFi model. The 32GB and 64GB LTE models will be available for 399 Euros and 449 Euros respectively.
Huawei MediaPad M3 comes with 8.4-inch WQXGA IPS display. It has octa-core Kirin 950 processor with Mali T880 MP4 GPU. It is packed with 4GB LPDDR4 RAM for high-end multitasking. It comes in 32 GB and 64 GB storage models with option to expand storage up to 128 GB.
It has 8-megapixels rear camera and an 8-megapixels front camera. It offers Harman Kardon-certified stereo speakers, SWS 3.0 stereo sound effect for best audio experience. It has 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS connectivity. It is packed with large 5100 mAh battery.
Huawei MediaPad M3 specifications
- 8.4-inch (2560 x 1600) WQXGA IPS display with 400nits brightness
- Octa-Core Kirin 950 (2.3GHz 4 x A72 + 1.8GHz 4 x A53) 16nm processor
- Mali T880-MP4 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Emotion UI 4.1
- 32GB / 64GB storage, expandable up to 128GB
- 8-megapixels fixed focus rear camera
- 8-megapixels front-facing Camera
- Harman Kardon-certified stereo speakers, SWS 3.0 stereo sound effect
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 5100mAh battery
- Dimensions: 215.5 x 124.2 x 7.3mm