Zopo Speed 8 with Helio X20 Deca-Core Processor, 4GB RAM Launched For Rs. 29999
Zopo has just launched its latest flagship device Zopo Speed 8 in India. This phone was initially unveiled at MWC 2016 earlier this year. In India, it has been priced at Rs. 29999. India-wide sales of this phone starts today.
Zopo Speed 8 features a 5.5-inch full HD IPS display and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It is powered by Deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with 4 GB RAM and Mali-T880 MP4 GPU.
It comes with 21-megapixels rear camera with dual LED flash, PDAF, Sony IMX230 sensor, 6P lenses and f/2.2 aperture. It also offers 8-megapixels front camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OV8856 sensor, 4P lenses.
Internal storage of this phone is 32 GB. It also has Fingerprint Sensor and Front-facing speaker.
Connectivity featured of the phone are 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC and USB OTG. It is packed with large 3600 mAh battery with fast charging.
ZOPO Speed 8 Specifications
- Dual SIM
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor
- 700MHz Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 21-megapixels rear camera with dual LED Flash, PDAF, Sony IMX230 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 6P lenses
- 8-megapixels front camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lenses, OV8856 sensor
- 32GB internal storage
- Fingerprint Sensor,
- Front-facing speaker
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C, NFC, USB OTG, GPS
- 3600mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 152.5 x 76.35 x 9.8mm
- Weight: 136g