ZOPO Speed 8 with 10-Core Helio X20, 4GB RAM announced for $299.99
ZOPO has announced its new ZOPO Speed 8 at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2016 in Barcelona. This smartphone is the first phone with deca-core processor.
Also Read: ZOPO Mobiles price list
ZOPO Speed 8 features 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It is a dual SIM phone. It is powered by a Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU and 4 GB RAM.
It features a 21-megapixels rear camera with dual LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX230 sensor and 6P lenses. It comes with 8-megapixels front camera with LED flash with 4P lens and f/2.0 aperture. It comes with 32 GB internal storage. It has Front-facing speaker.
Connectivity features of the phone are 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC and USB OTG. It is packed with 3600 mAh battery with fast charging.
ZOPO Speed 8 Specifications
- Dual SIM
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor
- 700MHz Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 21-megapixels rear camera with dual LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX230 sensor, 6P lenses
- 8-megapixels front camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OV8856 sensor, 4P lenses
- 32GB internal storage
- Front-facing speaker
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC, USB OTG
- 3600mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 152.5 x 76.35 x 9.8mm
- Weight: 136g
The ZOPO Speed 8 comes in Black and Silver colors and is priced at $299.99