Meizu m3 note with 5.5-inch 1080p display, 2 GB RAM, fingerprint sensor announced
Meizu has just announced its new smartphone Meizu M3 Note in China. This phone is the successor of Meizu M2 Note launched last year. In China, it is priced at 799 Yuan for 2 GB RAM and 16 GB storage variant. 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage variant is priced at 999 Yuan. Registrations for sale have already started in China. This phone will also be available in India next month.
Meizu M3 Note features a 5.5 inch LTPS 2.5D curved glass display. It runs on Flyme OS 5.1 based on Android Lollipop. It is powered by a 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU. It features a 13 megapixels rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF and 5P lens. Camera claims to focus in just 0.2 seconds. At front side, it got a 5-megapixels camera with 4P lens.
Also see: Best 4G Phones Under Rs. 10000
It also features a fingerprint sensor on the physical home button. Connectivity features of this phone are 4G LTE with voLTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS. It is packed with large 4100mAh battery.
This phone has been launched to compete with Redmi Note 3. It will be interested to see how this phone manage to beat the rivals.
Meizu M3 Note specifications
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GBRAM with 32GB storage (eMMC 5.1), expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Flyme OS 5.1
- 13-megapixels rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- 5-megapixels front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.6 × 75.5 × 8.3mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G LTE with voLTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4100mAh battery