Huawei MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro with WUXGA display, Snapdragon 616 announced
Huawei has officially announced its new MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro tablet. Company didn’t confirm pricing and availability details. This tablet comes with large 10.1 inch WUXGA IPS display. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Emotion UI 3.1 at top.
Huawei MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro is powered by a octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 (MSM8939) processor with Adreno 405 GPU. It will be available in 2GB or 3GB RAM variants. Internal storage variants will also be available with microSD card slot to expand storage up to 128 GB. It comes with 8-megapixels rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixels front camera.
Connectivity features of this tablet are Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS / aGPS. A variant with 4G LTE will also be available. It is packed with 6660mAh battery.
Huawei MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro specifications
- 10.1-inch (1920 × 1200 pixels) WUXGA IPS display, 800:1 contrast ratio, up to 300 nits brightness
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 (MSM8939) (4×1.5GHz + 4×1.2GHz) processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Emotion UI 3.1
- 8-megapixels auto focus rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 2-megapixels front camera
- 4G LTE (optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS / aGPS
- 6660mAh battery
- Dimensions: 259.1×156.4×8.5mm
- Weight: 495g