Asus ZenFone Max With 5000mAh Battery Launched in India for Rs. 9,999
Asus has finally made available its Zenfone Max in India for Rs. 9999. This phone comes with huge 5000 mAh battery. Now the phone is up for pre-order via Flipkart and Amazon.in. It will start shipping starting January 14. It was officially announced back in August last year but launch was delayed due to unspecified reasons.
Key feature of the phone is its 5000 mAh battery which can also act as powerbank for other phones. ZenFone Max claims to deliver up to 914 hours of standby time and up to 38 hours of talk time. Battery of the phone is non-removable.
Talking about hardware specifications, Asus Zenfone Max comes with a 5.5 inch HD display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection and runs on ZenUI 2.0 based on Android Lollipop. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU and 2 GB RAM. It features a 13 megapixels rear camera with real tone flash and laser autofocus. It also offers a 5 megapixels front camera.
Connectivity features of the phone are 4G 3G, Wi-Fi. Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It is packed with 5000 mAh battery.
This phone is very similar to Asus Zenfone 2 laser but offers larger battery.
Asus Zenfone Max (ZC550KL) specifications
- Dual SIM
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display with Corning gorilla glass 4 protection
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 processor
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Zen UI 2.0
- 13-megapixels rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Real Tone flash, Laser Auto Focus
- 5-megapixels front camera, f/2.0 aperture and 85-degree wide-angle lens
- 8GB / 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 5000mAh (non-removable) battery