Microsoft Lumia 550 with 4.7-inch HD display, 4G LTE launched in India for Rs. 9399
Microsoft has launched its new Lumia device Microsoft Lumia 550 in India for Rs. 9399. It was announced in October at the Lumia 950 event. It will be available across country starting December 23.
Microsoft Lumia 550 Dual SIM features a 4.7 inch HD display and runs on Windows 10. It is powered by a 1.1 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor with 1 GB RAM. This device offers 8 GB internal storage which is also expandable up to 200 GB via microSD card. It features a 5 megapixels rear camera with LED flash and HD video recording. On front, it comes with a 2 megapixels camera.
It offers 4G, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity. It is packed with 2100 mAh battery.
With these specifications, I have doubt on the success of Lumia 550 in India. While we have devices with 3 GB RAM, 13 MP rear camera and octa-core processor, who can this device will survive with Windows 10 OS. Android phones priced less than Rs. 5000 offers better specs than this phone.
Microsoft Lumia 550 Dual SIM specifications
- Dual SIM
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.1 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor
- 1GB RAM
- Windows 10
- 5-megapixels auto focus rear camera with LED flash, f/2.4 aperture, 720p video recording
- 2-megapixels front-facing camera, f/2.8 aperture, 480p video recording
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 200GB via microSD
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / aGPS
- 2100mAh removable battery
- Dimensions: 136.1 x 67.8 x 9.9 mm
- 141.9 grams