Microsoft Lumia 550 with 4.7-inch HD display, 1GB RAM and Snapdragon 210 announced
Along with Microsoft Lumia 950 and Microsoft Lumia 950 XL, Microsoft has also mentioned an affordable Windows 10 devices dubbed as Microsoft Lumia 550. This phone will be available in December for $139.
Microsoft Lumia 550 features a 4.7-inch HD AMOLED display. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 210 processor with 1GB of RAM. It has 8GB internal storage with microSD card slot. It features a 5 megapixel rear camera and 2 megapixel front camera. It has 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity. It is packed with 2100 mAh battery.
Microsoft Lumia 550 specifications
- Dual SIM (Only for Lumia 550 Dual SIM)
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.1 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor
- 1GB RAM
- Windows 10 mobile OS
- 5 megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash, f/2.4aperture, 720p video recording
- 2 megapixel front camera
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 200GB with microSD
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / aGPS
- 2100mAh removable battery
- Dimensions: 136.1 x 67.8 x 9.9 mm
- weight: 141.9 grams
Lumia 550 has a removable polycarbonate back cover which will be available in various colors. This is the entry level phone and targets emerging markets like India and Indonesia.