LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE with 8.3-inch display, stylus and USB 2.0 Port announced
LG has announced its latest tablet LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE in Korea. Company didn’t confirm the pricing of the tablet but confirmed that it will be available in Korea via local operator LG U+ starting from December 23rd.
LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE features a 8.3 inch WUXGA display and runs on Android Lollipop. It is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 615 processor with Adreno 405 GPU. It is packed with 2 GB RAM for better multi-tasking and offer 16 GB internal storage. One can also expand the internal storage of the device up to 128 GB.
This tablet also features a 8 megapixels rear camera and a 2 megapixels front camera. It offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity. It also offers full size USB 2.0 port. It is packed with 4800 mAh battery.
LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE specifications
- 8.3-inch (1920 x 1200) WUXGA display
- Octa-Core (1.5 GHz & 1.0 GHz) Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- 8-megapixels auto focus rear camera
- 2-megapixels frontcamera
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB with micro SD
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4,800 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 216.8 × 126.5 × 8.8mm
- Weight: 366g