Gionee M5 Enjoy with 3GB RAM, 5000mAh battery announced
Along with Gionee M5 Plus, Gionee also announced Gionee M5 Enjoy at an event in China. It is priced at 1999 Yuan. It is now available for pre-orders from the official Gionee online store in China. Availability of the phone will start from December 25th.
Gionee M5 Enjoy features a 5.5 inch HD IPS display and runs on Amigo OS 3.1 based on Android Lollipop. It is powered by a 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU and 3GB RAM. It offers 16 GB internal storage with microSD card slot to expand storage up to 128 GB.
It features a 8-megapixels rear camera with LED flash and full HD video recording. It also offers a 5-megapixels front camera for selfie. It offers 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and micro-USB connectivity. It is packed with 5000 mAh battery.
It also comes with fingerprint sensor in physical home button of the device. Dimensions of the device measure 155x76x9mm. Due to large battery, it is heavy with 200g.
Gionee M5 Enjoy Specifications
- Dual SIM
- 5.5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD IPS display with 2.5D arc glass
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo OS 3.1
- 8-megapixels rear camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5-megapixels front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 16GB Internal storage, expandable up to 128GB with micro SD
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 5000mAh battery