Gionee Marathon M5 Plus with Fingerprint Sensor Launched in China
Flipkart has launched another variant of its existing Gionee Marathon M5 in China. New phone is subbed as ‘Gionee Marathon M5 Plus’ and is priced at 2499 RMB. It will go on sale starting December 25.
It features a 6-inch full HD display and runs on Amigo OS 3.1 based on Android Lollipop. It is powered by a 1.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor processor with 3 GB RAM and Mali-T720 GPU. It features a 13 megapixels rear camera with LED flash and phase detection auto focus. Camera can also record full HD videos. It also offers a 5 megapixels front camera,
It also contains a physical home button which is packed with fingerprint sensor. Internal storage of the device is 64GB. It also supports microSD card to expand storage up to 128 GB. Connectivity features of the smartphone are 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG and USB Type-C. It is packed with 5020 mAh battery with fast charging.
Dimensions of the device measures 160.9 x 81.2 x 8.4mm and weight is 208g. Gionee M5 Plus is now available for order from official Gionee shop.
Few days back, it also announced Gionee M5 Lite.
Gionee M5 Plus specifications
- Dual SIM
- 6-inch (1920× 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display with 2.5D arc glass
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo OS 3.1 UI at top
- 13-megapixels rear camera with LED flash, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 5-megapixels front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 64GB Internal storage, expandable up to 128GB with micro SD
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG, USB Type-C
- 5020mAh battery with fast charging