Nexus 5X gets huge price cut; now available for Rs. 24478
Google’s recently launched Nexus 5X has received a huge price cut of Rs. 7000. It was launched for Rs. 31999 but now it is available for Rs. 24478 only via Amazon.in. It is not confirmed whether it is a temporary price cut of permanent. At this price range, this phone is the best buy phone now.
Also see: Nexus 5X Photo Gallery
Nexus 5X is a single SIM phone with powerful specifications. It features a 5.2 inch full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU and 2 GB RAM. It comes in 16 GB and 32 GB storage with no slot to expand storage. It runs on latest version of Android i.e. Marshmallow. It features a 12.3 megapixels rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and Laser autofocus. It also comes with a 5 megapixel front camera.
Connectivity features of the phone are USB Type-C, 4G, WI-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC. It comes with 2700 mAh battery which also performs good. It also has a fingerprint sensor at the back of the device which claims to recognise a fingerprint in 600 miliseconds.
LG Nexus 5X specifications
- Single nano SIM
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 ( 4x 1.44GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A57 ) 64-bit processor
- Adreno 418 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 12.3 megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1.55 micron sensor, f/2.0 aperture, Laser Auto focus
- 5 megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- 16GB / 32GB internal memory
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO dual-band, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2700mAh battery