Google Nexus 5X with Snapdragon 808, 5.2-inch 1080p display announced, price starts at $379
LG Nexus 5X features a 5.2 inch full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It is powered by a 64-bit Hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU. It features a 12.3 megapixel rear camera with dual tone LED flash and laser autofocus. It also has a 5 megapixel front camera.
Connectivity features of the phone are 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, 802.11, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C and GPS. It is packed with 2700 mAh battery. It also fingerprint sensor at the back for secured lock and payments. Google claims that it can recognize fingerprint in 600 milliseconds.
LG Nexus 5X specifications
- Single nano SIM
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 ( 4x 1.44GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A57 ) 64-bit processor
- Adreno 418 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 12.3 megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1.55 micron sensor, f/2.0 aperture, Laser Auto focus
- 5 megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 16GB / 32GB internal memory
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 2700mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 146.9mm x 72.5 x 9.7mm
- Weight: 136g
The Google Nexus 5X will be available in Carbon Black, Quartz White and Ice Blue colors. If I talk about pricing details, it is priced at $379 for the 16GB version and $429 for the 32GB version.