Gionee Marathon M5 with 6020mAh battery launched in India for Rs. 17999
Gionee has launched its battery focused smartphone Gionee Marathon M5 in India for Rs. 17999. It is packed with 6020 mAh battery (two 3010mAh batteries). The company claims that the batteries offer up to 4 days of usage. It also comes with an extreme mode to boost standby up to 62 hours even after 5 percent battery is left. This phone was launched in China back in June.
Gionee Marathon M5 features a 5.5 inch HD AMOLED Plus display and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Amigo UI 3.1 at top. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU. It is packed with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage with microSD card slot. It offers 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and USB OTG.
It features a 13 megapixels rear camera with LED flash and full HD video recording. It also comes with 5 megapixels front camera with 84-degree ultra-wide angle lens. This phone is heavy with 214g weight.
If you are looking for a good battery phone, you can go with Gionee Marathon M5. Recently, Lenovo also launched its Vibe P1 with 5000 mAH battery. See the list of best battery phones in India to find other alternates.
Gionee Marathon M5 specifications
- Dual SIM (LTE + GSM / CDMA)
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED Plus display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.1
- 13 megapixels rear camera with LED Flash, 5P lenses, 1080p video recording
- 5 megapixels front camera, 84-degree ultra-wide angle lens
- 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 6020mAh battery
- Dimensions: 152mm × 76mm × 8.5mm
- Weight: 214g