LG G Flex2 With 5.5-Inch Curved Display Now Available in India
LG G Flex2 is now available in India for Rs 54,990. It was introduced at CES 2015 and was launched last month in India. This smartphone comes with powerful hardware specifications and LG’s self-healing technology.
LG G Flex 2 features a 5 inch full HD P-OLED display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It also has 700mm-radius curvature. Company has not used the original Gorilla Glass 3 in this smartphone but it has improved it with its own special chemical treatment technology called Dura-Guard glass. Like LG G Flex, this smartphone also comes with self-healing technology. SO, it can heal normal scratches.
It is powered by a 2 GHz octa core 64-bit Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 processor with 2 GB RAM. It has 16 GB internal storage which is also expandable up to 128 GB. It has 13 megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization (OIS), dual-LED flash. It also has 2.1 megapixel front camera. It comes with 4g, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC and GPS. It also has 3000 mAH battery.
LG G Felx 2 Specifications
- 5.5 inch full-HD curved P-OLED display with corning gorilla glass 3 protection
- 64-bit 2 GHz octa core Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 processor
- Adreno 430 GPU
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage, expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- 13 megapixel raer camera with LED flash
- 2.1 megapixel front camera
- 4G LTE-A , HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth Smart Ready (Apt-X) 4.1, GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, SlimPort and USB 2.0
- 3000 mAH battery
- imension: 149.1×75.3×7.1 – 9.4mm