YotaPhone gets a price cut in India again, now available for Rs. 8999
Dual display smartphone YotaPhone has received another price cut un country. This smartphone is now available for Rs. 8999. It was originally launched back in October for Rs. 23499 via Flipkart. Just after one month of the launch, this smartphone got a huge price cut to Rs. 17,999. Earlier this year, it got another price cut to Rs. 12999.
Yotapone features a 4.3 inch LCD main display and a 4.3 inch EPD rear screen. It is powered by a 1.7 GHz Dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 processor with 2 GB RAM. It has 32GB Internal memory, 3G, Wi-FI, Bluetooth and GPS. It has a 13 megapixel rear camera and a 1 megapixel front camera. It is packed with 1800 mAh battery.
- 4.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) LCD capacitive multi-touch main display
- 4.3-inch (360×640 pixels) EPD rear screen, 16 grayscale; capacitive touch zone below the EPD for gesture controls
- Android 4.2.2 ( Jelly Bean)
- 1.7 GHz Dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 13MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash, 1080p full HD video recording
- 1MP front-facing camera
- 32GB Internal memory
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS w/A-GPS + GLONASS
- 1800mAh battery
- Dimensions – 133.6 x 67 x 9.99mm; Weight – 146g