YotaPhone gets another price cut in India, now available for Rs. 12999
YotaPhone created buzz because of its dual Displays. This smartphone was launched in India back in October for 23499. It got huge price cut within the first month after release. Now, company has reduced the price of the smartphone again. It is now available for Rs. 12999 only.
YotaPhone features a 4.3 inch LCD capacitive multi-touch display and 4.3-inch (360×640 pixels) EPD rear screen. It is powered by a 1.7 GHz Dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 processor and runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. It is packed with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. It features a 13 megapixel rear camera, 1 megapixel front camera. It has 1800mAh battery.
- 1.7 GHz Dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 processor
- 4.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) LCD capacitive multi-touch main display
- 4.3-inch (360×640 pixels) EPD rear screen, 16 grayscale;
- capacitive touch zone below the EPD for gesturecontrols
- Android 4.2.2 ( Jelly Bean)
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB Internal memory
- 13MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash, 1080p full HD video recording
- 1MP front-facing camera
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS w/A-GPS + GLONASS
- 1800mAh battery
- Dimensions – 133.6 x 67 x 9.99mm
- Weight – 146g