Huawei MediaPad X2 with Octa-Core 64-bit SoC, 4G LTE announced
Huawei announced its new tablet Huawei MediaPad X2 tablet at Mobile World Congress 2015. It is the successor of MediaPad X1 announced last year.
Huawei MediaPad X2 features a 7-inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) IPS display. It is powered by a 2.0 GHz Kirin 930 64 bit octa-core processor and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop with Huawei’s own Emotion UI 3.0 on top. It has 13 megapixel rear camera with BSI sensor and LED flash. It also has a 5 megapixel front camera. It has 2GB/3GB RAM depending on the market. It comes in 16 GB and 32 GB internal storage with microSD card slot.
Connectivity features of the smartphone are 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n Dual Band, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It is packed with 5000 mAh battery.
Huawei MediaPad X2 specifications
- Dual SIM
- 7-inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) IPS display
- 2.0 GHz Kirin 930 64 bit octa-core (4 x 2.0 GHz+4 x 1.5 GHz) processor,
- Mali-T628 GPU
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Emotion UI 3.0
- 2GB / 3GB RAM, 16 GB / 32GB Internal storage, microSD card slot
- 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash, BSI sensor
- 5 megapixel front-facing camera
- DTS Audio
- 7.28mm thick
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n Dual Band, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 5000 mAh battery