Asus Fonepad 7 FE375CL with 4G LTE, Android 5.0 announced
Asus has announced a new variant of Fonepad 7 dubbed as Asus Fonepad 7 FE375CL. This new tablet comes with Android 5.0 Lollipop and offers LTE connectivity. It comes in Black and White colors and is priced at NT$ 7,990 in Taiwan. Company didn’t confirm the plans for global roll out.
Asus Fonepad 7 FE375CL features a 7 inch HD display. it is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3530 processor with 2 GB RAM. It comes in 8 GB and 16 GB storage model with microSD card slot. It runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Zen UI. It has single SIM support and offers voice caling. It also has dual front facing speakers. It also features a 5 megapixel rear camera and a 2 megapixel front camera. Connectivity features of the tablet are 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS, GLONASS. It is packed with 3950 mAh battery which claims to offer up to 12 hours of battery life.
Asus Fonepad 7 (FE375CL) specifications
- 7-inch (1280 x 800) HD IPS display with 10 finger multi-touch and Anti-fingerprint coating
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3530 processor with PowerVR Series 6 – G6430 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Zen UI
- 8GB / 16GB internal memory, expandable with microSD
- 5MP rear camera with 1080p Full HD video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera with 720p Video Recording
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS
- 3,950mAh battery
- 9.8mm thick and weighs 299 grams