Lenovo A7-30 3G voice calling Tablet launched for Rs. 9999
Lenovo has launched another voice calling tablet Lenovo A7-30 in Indian market. This new tablet comes with 3G connectivity with good hardware specifications. This tablet is the 3G variant of company’s existing Lenovo A7-30 launched back in June this year.
Lenovo A7-30 is powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT8382 processor. It features a 7 inch capacitive multi-touch display with 1024 X 600 pixels resolution. It runs on Android v4.2 Jelly Bean and will get Android 4.4 KitKat update soon.
It is packed with 1 GB RAM and offers 16 GB internal storage. It also has microSD card slot to expand storage. It comes with 2 megapixel rear camera and VGA front camera. Connectivity features are 3G, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It is packed with 3500 mAh battery. It also has dual front facing speakers.
Rohit Midha, Director, Tablet Business Unit, Lenovo India, “With the A7-30 3G tablet, we want to equip consumers to experience entertainment on the go. The A7-30 3G offers a complete package with unparalleled performance and aesthetics, available at an unbelievable price point. This device is a testimony to Lenovo’s track record in designing PC+ form factors that are inspired by the user’s needs, especially when it comes to mobile entertainment.”
Lenovo A7-30 3G specifications
- 7-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) capacitive Multi-touch IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8382M processor
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2, OTA update to Android 4.4 (KitKat) will be available
- 2MP rear camera
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB of internal storage, expandable up to 32 GB
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / A-GPS
- 3500 mAh battery
- 3.5mm audio jack
- dual front-facing speakers, Dolby Digital Plus
- 10 mm thick and weighs 327 grams