Lenovo TAB S8 with quad-core Intel Atom processor and 8-inch full HD display announced
Ahead of IFA 2014, Lenovo just announced its new tablet with Intel Atom processor. This new tablet is called as Lenobo TAB S8. It features a 8 inch full HD display based on one-glass-solution technology and 1920×1200 pixels resolution. This device is as thin as Apple’s Retina display iPad Mini and Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S. It measures only 0.31 inch in thicknness. It is listed only for $199.
It is powered by a quad-core Intel Atom (Z3745) processor and runs on Android 4.4 kitkat. It features a 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 1.6 megapixel front camera.
Lenovo Tab S8 is packed with 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage and 4290 mAh powerful battery. It comes with 4G LTE (optional), Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth connectivity. It also comes with Dolby-enhanced dual front speakers.
Lenovo TAB S8 specifications
- 8-inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) full HD IPS OGS display, 10-point multi-touch
- 1.86 GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3745 processor
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 apearture
- 1.6MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE (optional), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- 4290 mAh battery
- 7.9 mm thick and weighs 299 grams