Sony Xperia C Now Available For Pre-order for Rs. 20,490
Sony Xperia C is the first smartphone from the company powered by MediaTek SoC. It comes with powerful 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor. It features a 5 inches capacitive touch screen display with 960 x 540 pixels resolution. It runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. It has a 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and Exmor R sensor. Camera can also record 1080p full HD videos. It also has a front VGA camera for video calls.
Xperia C comes with 1 GB RAM and 4 GB internal storage. Connectivity features are 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and MHL. It is packed with 2390 mAh battery.
Sony Xperia C specifications
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby
- 5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 1GB RAM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Exmor R sensor, 1080p video recording
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, MHL
- 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 2390 mAh battery with Battery STAMINA Mode
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 8.88mm thick and weighs 153 grams
It is available in White, Black and Purple colour options.