Sony Xperia C with Quad Core Processor, 5 Inch Display Announced
Sony Xperia C features a 5 inch display with 960 x 540 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad core processor and runs on Android 4.1 Jelly bean. It features a 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and Exmor Sensor. It also has a front VGA camera for video calling. Camera is also capable of recording 1080p HD videos.
It is packed with 1 GB RAM and 4 GB internal storage. Internal storage is also expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card. Connectivity features are 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and MHL.
Sony Xperia C specifications
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby
- 5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Exmor R sensor, 1080p video recording
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- VGA (0.3MP) front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, MHL
- Battery STAMINA Mode
- 8.88mm thick and weighs 153 grams
The smartphone will be available in Black, White and Purple colours. It is unclear when company will launch the smartphone but it is expected to launch in Chinese market first.