Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) Launched for Rs 49,990 in India
Today, Samsung has launched Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet (2014 Edition) in India. This tablet was showcased in IFA 2013 last month where company launched Galaxy Gear and Galaxy Note 3. This tablet is priced at Rs. 49,990 for 32 GB variants.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) features a 10.1 inch WQXGA Super Clean LCD display with 2560×1600 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 1.9 GHz Exynos 5 Octa processor with 3 GB RAM. It comes with 32 GB internal storage with microSD card slot for storage expansion. It runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with Samsung Touchiz UI. It comes with 8 megapixel rear camera with BSI sensors with LED flash and 2 megapixel front camera.
It is packed with 8,820 mAh powerful battery. Connectivity features of the smartphone are Wi-fi, 3G, Bluetooth, GPS and GLONASS. Other features are S Planner and Air Command: Action Memo, Scrapbook, Screen Write, S Finder and Pen Window.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) Specifications
- 10.1 inch (2560×1600 pixels) TFT LCD display
- 1.9 GHz quad-core Exynos 5 Octa processor
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with Samsung TouchWiz UI
- 8 MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor and 1080p Full HD video recording
- 2 MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, microSD (up to 64GB)
- S-Pen stylus
- 3.5mm Audio jack and support for UHQA(Ultra High Quality Audio)
- Stereo Speakers
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11, Wi-Fi Direct, AllShareCast, BT4.0, USB2.0, GPS and GLONASS
- 8220 mAh battery
- 7.9mm thick and weighs 547 grams
Samsung is also offering special gifts from Samsung App store for Indian users. These gifts include 6 months subscription to 30 leading Indian Magazines from Magzter & magna, Zoomin Photo Print, CBSE course material and free HD ga,es. Users will also get BOX TV subscription and Kaspersky Internet Security for Android.