Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Announced
Along with Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear, Samsung has also announced the Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet with ‘2014 Edition’ monkier for identification. It will also go on sale on September 25 with Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition features a 10.1 inch Super Clear LCD display with 2560×1600 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 1.9 GHz Exynos 5 Octa Core Processor (3G model) or 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor (LTE model). It runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with Samsung’s TouchWiz UI.
It also features a 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a front camera of 2 megapixel. It is packed with 3 GB RAM. It comees with 16/32/64 GB internal storage model. It comes with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, GPS, 3G and 4G connectivity. It is packed with a powerful 8220 mAh battery.
“The new GALAXY Note 10.1 is the most progressive 10-inch tablet, delivering the best viewing and multitasking experiences. It is the most recent demonstration of Samsung Mobile’s focus on constant product innovation to stay aligned with shifting consumer interests,” said JK Shin, CEO and President of IT & Mobile Division at Samsung Electronics. “The GALAXY Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) unites a range of features that will consistently surprise consumers as they realize how much easier and more enjoyable it makes their everyday lives.”
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Specifications
- 10.1inch High resolution 2560×1600 display
- 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 SoC / 1.9GHz Exynos Octa SoC
- Android 4.3 Jellybean
- 3GB RAM
- 16/32/64GB internal storage and microSD card slot
- Samsung TouchWiz UI with tons of features and S-Pen
- 8MP rear camera with BSI and 2MP front camera
- 3.5mm Audio jack and support for UHQA(Ultra High Quality Audio)
- Stereo Speakers
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, AllShareCast, Bluetooth4.0, USB2.0, GPS and GLONASS
- Along with the high-end specifications and high resolution display, th
- 8220mAh battery