Karbonn A29 with 4.7-inch qHD IPS Display Now Available for Rs. 8,990
Karbonn A29 features a 4.7 inch IPS display with 960×540 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual core processor. It runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. It also has a 8 megapixel camera with LED flash and a 2 megapixel front camera for video calls. It has 2000 mAh battery.
Connectivity features are 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with EDR and A2DP and GPS. It has GB internal storage expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card. No details about the RAM is available but we think it should have 512 MB RAM at this price.
Karbonn A29 specifications
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- 4.7-inch IPS display with 960 × 540 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 8 MP auto focus camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with EDR and A2DP, GPS
- 4GB internal memory (2.53GB user memory), expandable memory up to 64GB
- 2000 mAh battery
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
Karbonn A29 has nice specifications but one can grab a quad core smartphone for similar price range. It seems that Karbonn wants to give users multiple options in smartphones. It has recently launches Karbonn Titanium S9, Karbonn Smart A27+ and Karbonn A50. Karbonn A27+ comes in similar price range with similar features. We can’t say why company released this smartphone to confuse consumers.