HTC Desire XDS Now Available in India for Rs.16089
HTC India has launched dual SIM version of HTC Desire X in the country called HTC Desire XDS. It comes with similar features to HTC Desire X except dual SIM connectivity. HTC Desire X was launched in India in last October.
HTC Desire XDS is driven by 1 GHz Dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). It comes with 4.0-inch capacitive touch screen display with 800 x 480 pixels resolution. It is packed with 1650 mAh battery and Beats audio support.
It also features a 5 megapixel camera with LED flash. It comes with 768 MB RAM and 4 GB of internal storage. It also has a microSD card slot to expand storage up to 32 GB. Other features are 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / aGPS, 3.5mm audio Jack and FM Radio.
HTC Desire XDS is now available on online retailer Saholic in India.
Key Features of HTC Desire XDS
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 4.0-inch (800 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 5MP auto focus camera with LED Flash
- 768MB RAM
- 4GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / aGPS
- 3.5mm audio Jack, FM Radio, Beats Audio
- 1650 mAh battery
If you look at specification, it seems that the smartphone is overpriced. You can get a smartphone with similar feature for less than 10k. At this price, one can go for Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro that comes with quad core processor and Jelly Bean. We do not recommend this smartphone at this price. HTC should revise the price if it want to get few customers.