Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro Now Available for a Price of Rs. 16,900
Samsung has launched a mid range smartphone Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro in India with quad core processor. It was originally announced as Samsung Galaxy Win but renamed for Indian market. It is now available on official Samsung e-store for Rs. 16,900.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro features a 4.7 inch touchscreen display with WVGA resolution. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz Cortex A5 quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
It features a 5 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash with 720pHD video recording. It also features a VGA camera at front for video calling. It is packed wih 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage. It also has a microsD card slot to expand storage upto 32 GB. Connectivity features are 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v 3.0 and GPS. It is packed with 200 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro Specifications
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby
- 4.7-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) TFT capactivie touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz Cortex A5 quad-core processor – Snapdragon 200 Qualcomm MSM8625Q
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, 720p HD video recording
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G (HSDPA 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA 5.76 Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v 3.0, GPS
- 2000 mAh battery
- 9.65mm thick and weighs 143.9 grams
Price of Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro in India Rs. 16,900
Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro is launched to compete with various low cost quad core smartphones in Indian market. In India, there are so many low cost quad core smartphones are now available in range of Rs. 10k to 15k. Although Galaxy Grand Quattro has slightly higher price but brand name will help company to attract customers.