Finally, Apple iPhone 5 Launched in India
Finally Apple’s latest iPhone 5 makes its début in India at an event by Airtel. Starting price of the iPhone 5 is Rs. 45,500 for 16 GB model. 32 GB iPhone 5 model is priced at Rs. 52,500 and 64 GB model is priced at Rs. 59,500. Apple was already taking the pre-order of iPhone 5 via online store.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of telecom giant, Bharti-Airtel, Ramesh Menon expressed joy over being associated with the phone. He said, “I Think it’s probably the most inspired product in the world Its something we are proud to be associated with. We have great network and this is a great product. It think it’s a great combination.”
iPhone 5 is the thinnest lightest and largest iPhone yet. It comes with 4 inch retina display and it powered by a A6 chip. According to Apple, A6 chip is twice faster that A5 chip that were available in previous version of phone.
iPhone 5 Features and Specification
- 4 inch Retina Display with 1136×640 pixel Resolution at 326 ppi
- A6 processor
- HSPA+, DC-HSDPA, LTE network support
- WiFi a/b/g/n 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- 8 Megapixel Camera (3264×2448 px) f/2.4 aperture with backside illumination
- 1080 p video recording at 30 fps with video stabilization and face detection
- 1.2 MP front-facing camera with 720p HD video and Backside illumination sensor
- 8 hour 3G Talk time , 8 hour LTE browsing time