Apple Launches iPhone 5 with 4 inch Display
Finally, Apple has launched its latest version of iPhone called iPhone 5. iPhone 5 comes with larger 5 inch screen with 16:9 aspect ratio and 1136 x 640 pixels resolution. It is powered by a A6 processor and a high performance graphics engine. It runs on Apple’s latest mobile operating system iOS 6.
Rs. 1500 off on Vivo MobilephonesVivo Five Year Celebration
Apple has also improved Siri which can now tell you sports scores and launch apps.
It features a 8 megapixel camera with much better low-light performance and 1080p video capture. Users can now take snap while recording video. This feature is already available in HTC smartphones.
“iPhone 5 is the most beautiful consumer device that we’ve ever created,” said Philip Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing.
iPhone 5 also comes with better connectivity features and includes 4G/LTE connectivity. It is also powered by a powerful battery which is expected to give 8 hours of 3G talk time, as well as 8 hours of 3G and LTE web browsing to be precise.
iPhone 5 Features and Specification
- 4 inch Retina Display with 1136×640 pixel Resolution at 326 ppi
- A6 processor
- Support for Nano SIM
- HSPA+, DC-HSDPA, LTE network support
- WiFi a/b/g/n 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- 8 Megapixel Camera (3264×2448 px) f/2.4 aperture with backside illumination
- 1080 p video recording at 30 fps with video stabilization and face detection
- 1.2 MP front-facing camera with 720p HD video and Backside illumination sensor
- 8 hour 3G Talk time , 8 hour LTE browsing time
- 225 hours standby time
- 3 microphones
- New Lightning connector
iPhone 5 will be available after 21 September in UK, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore and the US. The device will be available in 16, 32, and 64GB models, which will cost $199, $299, and $399 respectively with a two-year contract from AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint.